PURE SINGLE RUM WORTHY PARK JAMAICA SINGLE ESTATE RESERVE

PURE SINGLE RUM WORTHY PARK JAMAICA SINGLE ESTATE RESERVE

Country: Jamaica Foundation: 1870 70 cl / 45° Typology: Pure Single Rum Raw material: Molasses Production method: Pot Still Distillation Aging: Tropical Pencil case: Yup BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT Worthy Park Estate Reserve is composed exclusively of the Mark WPL, one of the lightest in terms of esters. Fermentation takes place in large closed stainless steel vats, lasts 30 hours thanks to the work of two types of yeast combined together: a selected dry yeast and a selection of yeast that has been isolated on the sugar canes of the Worthy Park Estate. The distillation lasts about 5/6 hours inside the unique pot still double retort Forsyths, installed in 2005 at the reopening of Worthy Park Distillery. The result is a rum with a level of esters ranging between 60 and 119 gr / hlap - range of the WPL mark -, which ages between 6 and 10 years in a tropical climate, mainly using ex bourbon barrels. Rum Bar Gold is bottled at 45 °. HOW I DRINK IT It is tasted neat, it is a beautiful example of classic Jamaican style, very rich in aromas. Also excellent on the rocks for an afternoon tasting paired with a cigar, dessert based on sweet spices and exotic fruit. In cocktails it combines perfectly with exotic fruit such as papaya or passion fruit, to be tried also in a simple rum sour on the rocks. FOCUS Worthy Park Estate Reserve is made from molasses from the Worthy Park Estate sugar refinery, Jamaica's oldest agricultural estate, which has been producing continuously...
Available:
In stock

SKU: A01030

Regular price €55,00 Sale

Quantity:
Country: Jamaica

Foundation: 1870

70 cl / 45°

Typology: Pure Single Rum
Raw material: Molasses
Production method: Pot Still Distillation
Aging: Tropical
Pencil case: Yup

BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT

Worthy Park Estate Reserve is composed exclusively of the Mark WPL, one of the lightest in terms of esters. Fermentation takes place in large closed stainless steel vats, lasts 30 hours thanks to the work of two types of yeast combined together: a selected dry yeast and a selection of yeast that has been isolated on the sugar canes of the Worthy Park Estate. The distillation lasts about 5/6 hours inside the unique pot still double retort Forsyths, installed in 2005 at the reopening of Worthy Park Distillery. The result is a rum with a level of esters ranging between 60 and 119 gr / hlap - range of the WPL mark -, which ages between 6 and 10 years in a tropical climate, mainly using ex bourbon barrels. Rum Bar Gold is bottled at 45 °.

HOW I DRINK IT

It is tasted neat, it is a beautiful example of classic Jamaican style, very rich in aromas. Also excellent on the rocks for an afternoon tasting paired with a cigar, dessert based on sweet spices and exotic fruit. In cocktails it combines perfectly with exotic fruit such as papaya or passion fruit, to be tried also in a simple rum sour on the rocks.

FOCUS

Worthy Park Estate Reserve is made from molasses from the Worthy Park Estate sugar refinery, Jamaica's oldest agricultural estate, which has been producing continuously since 1670. It all starts from the more than 4000 acres of Lluidas Vale, where over 20 varieties of sugar cane grow . The harvest takes place for 80% manually, an ancient method that preserves all the qualities of the cane intact, while the remaining 20% is harvested by mechanical means. The cane then reaches the sugar factory, where it is squeezed. The juice is then concentrated and begins the crystallization process of the sugar. What remains is a very high quality molasses which is transported to the distillery thanks to a system of pipes.



Cart
Close
Back
Account
Close